Despite the indications of high yields, no one has yet been able to combine the necessary equipment, working knowledge and local relationships to take proper advantage of the specific areas other than the one site currently being successfully mined (alluvial gold mining)
- Strong local and regional government and personal connections.
- All markets and analysts are predicting Gold prices to soar in the next few years
- World demand is currently greater than supply
- We have 240 acres of small scale concession
- 2km large scale concession
- 7km large scale concession built into our expansion plan
- Strong geological data indicating that the sites contain commercial quantities of alluvial gold
- Sites close to infrastructure and labour sources.
- Management, expertise and corporate structure are in place
- Good and deep local knowledge
Trans Eco have discovered a huge opportunity within the new status of large scale mining. We have a professional management team and Consultants required to maximise this opportunity. TransEco is the vehicle through which we intend to capitalise our plans and turn the constraints that hold large-scale mining to our advantage in order to compete with large global Gold producers.
TransEco compliments our corporate ethos. The project brings investors, small and large scale gold mining producers together with the entire operation professionally managed from London, UK. The current geo-political and financial demands predict huge upward trends in commodities and we are aggressively pursuing a growing share of (in particular) in ground Gold deposits and gold production.